Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back home again. . . literally!

  I am now a Fort Wayne girl (again).  The little boys and I moved up here today, back in with my parents.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to stay with them until we find/fix up a place but it is really weird living with my parents again at the age of 27.  One perk is that until the end of the month I have my own bed! woohoo!  Tony works in Indy until the 29th and hopefully will pack up a lot of boxes before I go back down there.  He keeps saying he will be bored :)  
  Austin starts school next Monday.  I am excited for him but a little ~frustrated~ by the lack of communication from his school.   Still don't know his teacher or what room he is in.  I am going in tomorrow and I fell like I will be that "annoying" mother.  Oh well they want parental involvement right?  
   I've been watching Michael Phelps swim and wow that man is such an amazing swimmer!!  I hope he gets all his golds.  Go Team USA!

No comments: