Saturday, December 6, 2008

Let it snow

It's snowing!! Pretty snow since before I woke up. I love to watch the snow fall when I have no place to go and don't have to drive in it. It is b-e-a-utiful!!!

We drove around downtown last night to look at all the lights - the Santa, wreath, Sunbeam building, and many other lights. Austin was not excited about it before we got down there but he got into it and I think really enjoyed finding lights before Tony and I.

Today we are going to do our Christmas craft. Usually we paint birdhouses in red, green and white but since all my stuff is packed up and we have no place to put them this year, we are coloring wooden pieces that stand up. Austin picked out a train for himself, a woman w/packages for me, a nutcracker for Tony and a small penguin for Drew. It definitely won't be as messy as painting!

No comments: