Thursday, March 19, 2009

80% and 6 days

Drew (who is sunning his feet at the window right now) is choosing to walk about 80% of the time.  YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!  I was doing my best to not freak out about the no walking thing, but since he has started doing it more I have realized how relieved I am.  Now when we go to the doctor next month I can say "why yes he is walking".  

Austin and I are watching the NCAA Tournament right now.  Butler is playing LSU and we are rooting against each other.  I can't believe my own son would root against me!  He has loved LSU ever since his football team was LSU when he was in first grade.  Right now, Butler is losing by 2.  We will see what happens.  Austin did his first bracket this year and he is pretty excited about his choices.  Memphis all the way!

Only 6 days until we get the keys to our "house-apartment".  That is what Tony calls it because I really wanted to rent a house instead of an apartment (I feel closed in).  This place is one story, so no one up or down and we have our own front porch.  It is actually bigger than our house - 4 bedrooms, and has a huge front bathroom.  It's kind of in the boondocks though.  I don't suspect people will be visiting often!  It's off exit 105, so closer to Indy (we will get back!) and in a good spot for Tony's clients in Huntington.  I have no idea how to get anywhere down there so I am glad Tony got a GPS for his birthday!!

I am very excited to get all our stuff out of storage - I haven't seen some of it for over a year!  It will be like Christmas morning while I unpack boxes.  I can't wait to see what we already own!!

Now Butler is losing by 4 . . .

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Butler LOST! FYI...anyways..I can't wait to help you guys move! I am really excited! Too bad I can't drink while we do it..then I would be more excited. But it'll be fun & I'm sure it'll be a bonding experience!! We can be weak together!!
LoVe!