Friday, January 15, 2010

One week down . . .

The first week of the semester is over. I must say that I really enjoy only having class Tues, Wed, and Thurs. There are quite a few people I have all of my classes with, and one gal I even have both labs with. She is also applying to the nursing program for the fall. This semester is looking pretty good, I think it will be interesting and hopefully I will get good grades, although the subjects are difficult (anatomy/physiology, microbiology, and pharmacology).

This weekend I am watching my friend's youngest son. He is such a happy boy and Drew absolutely LOVES him! It also makes things easier for me most of the time because I don't have to be the playmate all the time for Drew.

Although I am keeping my resolutions for 2010 that are in a previous post, I am adding another one that I think is even more important. ~BUT~ I am keeping it to myself. I would rather look back on this year and know that I accomplished it without anyone else knowing what I am doing.

Tomorrow Austin has his second basketball game. He did a great job at the first one and I am looking forward to watching him play!

No comments: