Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kitty cat

I remember when I was growing up my parents always used to tell me about our first cat, Jocosta. (And by the way thank goodness they got her first or that would be my name!) Jocosta loved to climb trees and also jump onto window screens, second story or not. Every year at Christmas she would climb up our tree and also loved to sit underneath the branches and watch what those crazy kids - my brother and I - were doing in HER house.

I was reminded of Jocosta tonight when we were all in the living room. Drew decided he wanted to wiggle around on his belly under the lowest tree branches. I think at first he wanted to play with the Christmas birdhouses I have placed under the tree instead of presents, as presents would not last until Christmas Day. Drew got all the way around the tree on his belly and when he had made a full circle rolled over onto his back and looked up the tree.

This was so adorable I just had to take some pictures to remember this time and our "kitty cat" under the tree!



Thanks to my hubby for helping me upload these pictures.