Monday, April 21, 2014

Bethany Hakel, RN, BSN

I am a Registered Nurse!!!


(Currently looking for a job)

Sorry for the lateness of this post (Dad).

I graduated from college this past December with my Bachelor of Science in Nursing. It was a long, long, stressful road but I crossed that finish line and am proud of myself for completing this goal.
I took my NCLEX-RN (licensing exam for nurses) in March and passed with the minimum number of questions. :)  Lately I have been applying for jobs at hospitals in the area and hope to be employed soon.  I've had one interview and one scheduled for tomorrow.

Since I passed my test and don't need to study anymore, I have a lot of free time while the boys are in school.  I've been catching up on reading novels and other books and finally mega-cleaned my craft/study room.  Who knew the closet actually has a floor?

More to come soon.  I promise sooner than 4 months (Love you Dad). 

No comments: