Monday, September 29, 2008

Disjointed ramblings

Austin is EIGHT YEARS OLD!!  Holy cow!

There are some things I can't get out of my mind lately.  One house in particular, which I know is not a good idea to get b/c it has foundation issues!!  Other than that is is great! : )  4 bedrooms, nice kitchen, even a basement.  If only we could find out how much it would cost to fix ahead of making an offer . . . 
   Something Tony and I used to be involved in is also constantly in my thoughts.  When I hear certain things said, or songs, see certain cars etc I always think of it and wish we still did it.  The people we met were some of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met.  This may not make any sense to anyone reading it but it does to me.  
  Well this post is a bit of a ramble but sometimes that is good right??   Still praying for the right job for Tony, he has had some interviews but none have panned out yet.  Hopefully we will be in our own place before Christmas, I would like to be able to decorate with my own decorations and do our family traditions surrounded by our furniture.  Although I am so grateful that my parents are allowing us to stay with them, it is so vastly different from being in our own place. Also, I would prefer not to move in the middle of a snowstorm, and we are usually pretty safe until mid-December.  I am watching a "Home Improvement" Christmas show  - I really do love this show!  Ahhh Christmas!  Less than three months away!!

No comments: